Floor Trap General Info
Floor Traps offer some of the best utility and damage traps in Fortnite Save the World. They are also some of the most susceptible to getting blown up and least reliable around propane tanks.
- Cozy Campfire: One of the most OP utility traps in the game. Very effective at healing heroes or defenders in a 3x3 area when perked and used correctly. Has a lot of duration and a quick base reload speed.
- Defender Post: I love Defenders. Defenders are very effective when used in solo missions, 4 x player missions or in your Storm Shield Defenses. They can be a bit fragile if not cared for. They come in Melee, Assault Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun and Sniper Rifle variations.
- Flame Grill Floor Trap: Fire direct damage trap that has a damage over time component with a long cooldown. Niche trap that does good damage. It does extra damage to Nature husks and less damage to Water husks.
- Floor Freeze Trap: A very useful trap for slowing down the hordes of husks you will encounter. Will freeze husks and do extra damage to them from all sources when the husks impact threshold has been reached.
- Floor Launcher: The best utility trap in the game. Will throw husks straight up. Can throw them outwards with a reverse stair above the floor tile. Has massive impact and knockdown.
- Healing Pad: Big heal. Long cooldown. Few charges. Loads of materials to create. Must step on the healing item to active.
- Patrol Ward: Keep patrol husks away from you while you work. Durability is time based. Effects do not affect purple storms that husks spawn from.
- Retractable Floor Spikes: Good physical damage trap that affects all husks standing on it when it activates. Decent cooldown rate. Has a small amount of impact to it. Can stagger husks.
- Wooden Floor Spikes: Great for slowing husks down. Low damage trap that provides a snare effect to husks who walk over it. A lot of duration and a very fast reload time. Snare effect lasts a few tiles.
Find out more details about the different types of Floor Traps below.
Floor Trap Stats
Check out the floor trap stats below.
|Trap Name||Reload Time||Impact||Knockback||Stun Time||Durability|
|Flame Grill Floor Trap||120||10%||50%||12.00||0.0||0.0||0.0||24|
|Floor Freeze Trap||0||0%||0%||12.00||1193.0||0.0||0.0||24|
|Retractable Floor Spikes||173||10%||50%||6.00||293.0||400.0||0.0||36|
|Wooden Floor Spikes||18||5%||10%||2.25||0.0||0.0||0.0||270|